Whether you need a DevOps engineer or a complete team, ClickIT can help you automate your applications, decrease time to market, increase efficiency, and reduce IT costs.
How can we help?
Our DevOps Outsourcing Services include:
ClickIT can provide dedicated DevOps engineers for infrastructure planning, testing, and development. Build your own managed dedicated DevOps team, with engineers of any expertise and seniority.
Outsourced a predefined scope of tasks for your DevOps project with ClickIT’s team. Hire DevOps Engineers on an hourly or full-time basis and save up to 60% of your development costs.
Let ClickIT help you create standardized DevOps solutions for your business. DevOps Consulting practices focus on the overall speed, scalability, and security of any software solution.
Your All-In-One AWS Cloud Technology Partner
Industry-Leading Services and Support
ClickIT is your ideal technology partner. We offer a full spectrum of cloud services in our agency, from DevOps to Migration to Automation. Count on us to manage your web applications.
How Can DevOps Outsourcing Help You?
Drive business innovation with
our AWS DevOps Outsourcing tools
AWS DevOps Tools
Your All-In-One AWS Cloud Technology Partner
"Sometimes I just don´t have time to go to AWS and do backups and other procedures. I contracted ClickIT to do the work. I am very glad I did, which I think is a testament to what they contribute in terms of AWS infrastructure."
Reduce IT costs with DevOps Outsourcing
We often hear these questions about our DevOps services.
DevOps is a methodology that relies on cloud-based tools and best practices to automate, optimize, and monitor the entire Software Development life cycle. DevOps is the conjunction of Development and Operations working r over the app infrastructure.
Outsourcing DevOps is not just possible; it’s typically recommended as the best way to hire DevOps services. For example, a nearshore DevOps team like ClickIT can bring a high level of expertise in software engineering to any company. When outsourcing, look for specialized knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, testing tools, release automation, infrastructure configuration, and management.
Outsourced DevOps allows a company to stay focused on more important business matters. An organization looking for DevOps is typically seeking to gain agility and reduce IT costs through a productivity improvement. When outsourcing, choose a provider that you trust and effectively communicate with.
DevOps-as-a-Service is a set of practices, tools, and cultural philosophies with the aim of delivering applications faster and better. It is typically delivered via cutting-edge cloud technology.
These are generally recognized as DevOps best practices:
- Container Orchestration. The process of automating the management and coordination of container-based microservice applications across multiple clusters.
- Infrastructure-as-Code. The process that automates the provisioning of infrastructure. Infrastructure-as-code enables the development, deployment, and scalability of cloud applications with higher speed, less risk, and lower cost.
- CI/CD. The processes of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery. CI/CD allows development teams to deliver code changes more reliably, and more often.
- Serverless. It is a cloud-native development mode that allows developers to build and run applications and services without having to manage servers.
Why choose ClickIT ?
We are the #1 IT outsourcing company in Mexico. Providing DevOps Services and Software Development, we help companies of all sizes in Healthcare, Fintech, and MarTech. Our superior solutions are focused on DevOps, Cloud Migrations, Continuous Delivery, DevSecOps, Microservices, and AWS Managed Services.
What is DevOps?
Can DevOps be outsourced?
Why Outsourcing DevOps?
What is DevOps a service?
What are the DevOps best practices?
- Container Orchestration. The process of automating the management and coordination of containers-based microservice applications across multiple clusters.
- Infrastructure as Code. The process that automates the provisioning of infrastructure, which enables the development, deployment, and scalability of cloud applications with higher speed, less risk, and lower cost.
- CI/CD. The processes of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery allow the development team to deliver code changes more frequently and in a more reliable way.
- Serverless. It is a cloud-native development model that allows developers to build and run applications and services without having to manage servers.